· Able to assists management by identifying opportunities for improvement in IT processes and controls.
· Able to lead or support the lead auditor with the delivery of audits on an assignment basis across the Group.
· Supporting the Audit Manager for each assignment through the entire audit process from planning through to issue management and closure.
· Serve as a technical advisor and role model for Auditors on assignment.
· To help create a positive work environment that foster open communication among all engagement team member.
· Routinely seek information from the auditee regarding their needs and concerns.
· Take responsibility for executing work plans and managing projects effectively to time, quality and costs.
· Ability to evaluate, synthesize, organize and interpret data and information.
· Possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology related field such as Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Accountancy/Commerce/Business with a major/minor in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering (Electronics/Computer). Candidates with CIA,CISA or CISSP is preferred.
· At least 2 years of working experience in IT Audit, IT Security or supporting end-user computing environment in related industry.
· Strong risk based audit experience with hands on experience in using CAATS is preferred.
· Familiar with best-practices in IT audit standards, methodologies and risk management practices.
· Possess good knowledge and hands-on experience in auditing off the shelf and customised mainframe and server bases platforms, operating system, databases, web-based systems and network.
· Demonstrable experiences of influencing and challenging senior management and building excellent relationships
· Good team player, who can win and maintain the professional respect of the team.