Here at Esthetics International Group, we are committed to nurturing talents by providing students with internships opportunities as a gateway to gain real-world working experience. Our interns would be given the opportunity to explore their professional interests with the guidance of our teams.
1. Product Research and Development Project
- Assist to recruit panel;
- Assist to conduct product evaluation / corridor survey;
- Assist to conduct patch test;
- Assist to conduct efficacy test of product and coordination of test schedule arrangement, collection data & analysis;
- Assist to coordinate the appreciation token arrangement;
- Assist to conduct market survey or search scientific studies to support claim and concept.
2. Packaging, Device or Consumable item sourcing & development Project
- Assist to source the device / consumable item;
- Assist to coordinate the sample making and approval process;
- Assist to compile information and sample for Master Library of packaging.
3. New Product Development
- Assist to sample preparation for product evaluation, listing sample and efficacy test sample;
- Assist to follow up with supplier;
- Assist to coordinate the artwork circulation and approval process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Biology, Chemistry, BioTechnology, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent;
- Possess good command of Google form, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word;
- Good command in oral and written for English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin would be an added advantage;
- Team player, pro-active & able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Meticulous, analytical skills, statistical and graphical analysis of data;
- Internship period: minimum 3 months to 6 months;
- Candidates must be willing to work at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.