• Learn on how to coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
• Supporting and dealing with transportation and operation.
• To understand on how to utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
• Work closely with Logistic team.
• To support any ad-hoc request.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher in Business/Logistic or equivalent.
• Flexible to give support according to business development and needs.
• A good understanding on how Internet / e-commerce business works would be an added advantage.
• A fast learner and attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and collaborate in cross-cultural team settings.
• Proactive, responsible, organised, and able to work independently
• Able to join us immediately would be an added advantage.
• Required language(s): English and Mandarin.
• Good command of written/spoken in English and Mandarin.
• Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.