The personal banker role is key to how we operate within communities and to build long-term relationships with our customers. As a personal banker, you will be based in one of our branches nationwide and help our customers with their banking and financial needs.
Who we are seeking
We are seeking candidates with the passion to build and grow long-term relationships with a portfolio of customers to increase . Strong sales and wealth product knowledge, good interpersonal skills and professionalism are key for this role.
Your Career Journey
– Benefit from a strong culture of collaboration by learning from leaders and subject matter experts to drive change and impact in banking;
– Opportunity to fast track your career in Wealth Management, or other portfolios within Personal Financial Services such as Mortgage, Auto Loans or Credit Cards
Your Roles & Responsibilities
– Solicit customers for Deposits, Insurance and Investment Products within BNMs Responsible Lending Guidelines and other products as and when required by the Management;
– Complete cold calling for all related leads assigned and to increase acquisition through high leads conversion rate;
– Source and develop new customer leads through existing customer’s referrals;
– Handling Account Opening process including Debit Card issuance of acquired customers;
– Account maintenance after account opening (CASA, FD) to ensure accurate customer information is captured in system;
– Facilitate HL Connect for new account opened to increase penetration rate HL Connect;
– Cross selling other banking products as and when opportunity arises to increase customers’ stickiness with HLB;
– Exhibit high professionalism and competency when interacting with customers;
– Comply with bank’s relevant internal policies, SOPs, sales compliance and statutory requirement in relation FSA, KYC, AMLA and all relevant internal policies & procedures and sales compliance;
– To maintain and uphold service standards set by the Bank at all times.
– Malaysian citizen
– Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field i.e. Banking / Accounting & Finance / Economics / Marketing / Business Studies;
Possessing the follow licenses will be an advantage: PCE (Life); PCE (General); CIELI; FIMM/FMUTM; IPPC;
Passion for success and keen to work in a sales-driven environment;
Good track record and knowledge of wealth products i.e. Unit Trust, Bancassurance, Structured Products, Dual Currency Investments;
Good inter-personal and communication skills.