- Undertake a special assignment in Human Resources Division to deliver HR projects that will directly or indirectly contribute solutions to the business and operations.
- Challenge yourself to ensure the timely deliveries of the projects in according to the given timeframe and accountabilities in meeting the requirements and expectations of the projects champion.
- Scope of HR Projects:
o Talent Management (including Competitive Sourcing, Employer Branding and Succession Planning)
o Compensation & Benefits (including studies the market / competitors trend and the needs of business to enhance the competitiveness of the reward strategies, through liaison with the HR Service Centre – C&B)
o Employee Engagement (including positively impact employees by cultivating a highly integrity culture and performance-driven working ethics, to achieve the employees’ satisfaction and healthy corporate / environment culture)
o Human Resources Information System – HRIS (including administration & enhancement of HR Sharepoint and HR Teamsites / Intranet)
- Provide timely and effective deliveries in various functions / areas of the HR based on the projects assigned in meeting the business needs and the stakeholders’ concern.
- Ensure the daily activities in the HR projects are comply to the standard work procedures and related legal requirements.
- Continuous strike for “zero error” result in achieving the project in excellence manner.
- Maintain a high performance culture within the team.
- Adherence to SGS Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy by uphold a good safety behavior and exercising necessary standard and process when carry out your responsibilities at all times to ensure compliance to the HSE requirements.
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by your reporting manager and/or Senior Management
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
- 3 months’ programme with extensive HR projects, training and on-the-job mentoring.
- Collaboration activities with Professional HR Leaders of the Organisation in gaining career advice and guidance.
- Opportunity to join the World Leader in Certification, Testing and Inspections business.
- Opportunity to secure a fast track career as qualified HR Executive upon completion the programme with satisfactory result.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENT
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with good academic result from the recognized university and with passion in people and managing human resources in an organization.
- Knowledge in Employment Act, ISO9001 or relevant shared service standard is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in using computer/MS Office is a prerequisite and exposure to HRIS (particularly in Ascender and/or SmartRecruiter) is an added advantage.
- Applicants must based in Seksyen 22, Shah Alam and able to work remotely.
- Applicants must possess own transport and able to travel within Malaysia.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia both written and communication.
Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Possess strong communication skill with ability to work with various levels of stakeholders.
Organised, systematic with ability to manage large volume of transactional tasks on daily.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY VIA SGS CAREER SITE.