As our Marketing Executive, your responsibilities are to:
- Contribute to and improve on the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing and admissions team in overseeing the department’s operation.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns on a variety of media (social, print etc.).
- Liaise with stakeholders and media vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the school’s presence.
- Produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials and literature.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- Understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and on time.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Background checks will be conducted to comply with the safeguarding policy.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From RM2,500.00 per month